Friday, May 8, 2009

curiosity is a thing of the past.

"Thanks for the car today babe. It made my day. You have come so far form when I met you and i am ooo sooo proud of you you'll never know. I know it's difficult going through all this crap on a regular basis, but you're strong I know it, so just hang in there and everything will be fine.

I've come so far? But what destination have I reached? Because where I am right now, is no place to be proud of.

Embarrassed. Rejected. Silent. Emotional. Ignored. Desperate.

How do you feel so many emotions at once? Isn't there such a thing as emotional over load?
Or is that called a breakdown?
I'm done with those now, though.
I let too many things get to me.
So now, when I see you look at me in the hallways I ignore you. And when I hear people talking about me when I walk by, I ignore them. And when someone talks to me, I ignore everyone.
Crazy, if you will, but it's working for me right now.

But then there is still Jordan and Ian, who make me laugh everyday in Math(:

What was up with you sweetie? You guys normally don't mind when I go to band practice and watch. Give a few pointers here and there. No one else minded, I wonder if you wanted me to leave, just so you could talk about me. I didn't think you were someone who would sink down to everyone else's level.

So in the end, who can you trust? Most people would say themselves. But I think I trust myself the least of all.

No comments: