Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm looking at your world upsidedown.

I'm so sick of just walking through my day.
And when I say they're all the same, they aren't. Each day becomes increasingly worse.

The only thing that made me happy today, was my science grade.
Yeah dude, B. take that Mrs. Roy.

I love how Mr. Howe has pushed up this essay thing by two weeks.
That means I get to procrastinate a little bit more.

I need to type up my drum major essay.
It's not very good. At all.
It's just basically me writing about how disgusted I am with this whole competition. And how I had no motivation to join into it. But I wrote the essay, so I guess I gave in...

Hugo, you make my days brighter, everyday.
I'm sorry you can't go to the movies with us tomorrow.
I was really hoping you could.
I love you, you knew that, right?


I'm not gonna lie. When I see you, I automatically smile.
I always feel the need to say something. Like ask you for a ride, even though I don't really want one. I'll come up with all these excuses as why you should give me a ride. But it's just because I want to talk to you. Say something, anything.
I still get that shock when you touch me.
asdfghjkl; I don't like it very much.


Olivia Gunther might be able to go camping with me!
<3



"I've never been so lost
I've never felt so much at home"- I woke up in a car by Something Corporate

No comments: