Sunday, May 10, 2009

oh boyss(:

There's something about you kid.
I don't know what it is, but it's definitely there.
I went to your play only because I promised I would.
And the play was good, but your acting skills are definitely what made it the most enjoyable.
You're the funniest person I've ever met.
(:

And then there's you. I just met you recently, but we have a connection. Although I don't think we think the same of that connection. And I really wish you would keep the promise you made me. I know somewhere deep down that I'm supposed to help you. I don't know why, but I know I'm supposed to.

Oh man. You drive me up the wall. But you mean the absolute world to me. I love spending time with you more than anything. And I always think you're mad at me because I care so much about you. And I hate the concept of making you upset. You're the only one I want a future with.

We have such an odd past. Best friends, liking each other, not talking, me being ignored, having a complete fall out. But for some reason, I know that there is supposed to be more to us than this. That we're supposed to be friends again in the future. I couldn't tell you why. But I know that we will be friends again. Maybe more than that. But I don't know if I really like that idea.


basically, these are just a few of the boys who've made a huge impact on my life.

No comments: