Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A world without hope causes pain.

Me, I'm used to being tired and bloody.
But you believed that I could be somebody- for the nights I can't remember by Hedley.

I never understood that about you. You thought I was someone. That I was worth your time. Your effort. I love that about you. You always encourage me. And you still haven't given up on me. Even with my low self esteem, and always assuming ways, you were always patient. And still are.

"And did you really look my way?
Cause no one could've seen this coming"

It makes me so happy that you were interested in me, out of all the girls you could have. You picked me. What made me so worth it?

"And what if I never told you I'm afraid to cry.
I wanna cry."

You always told me it was okay to cry. Even though I think it makes me weaker. You told me it would make me stronger.

"I'm so tired of running"

You knew that too. You knew I shouldn't run anymore. That I needed to stop and look around for a while. Did I ever tell you you're pretty much the most influential person in my life? Because you are. In a way, it's very bad. But for the most part its good.


When you smile at me in the hallways it makes my heart smile.
oh. uh. I suppose that's good. But it makes me feel absolutely horrible...


I need reckless. So badly. If we had it every night, I'd probably be the happiest person in the world.

The March
Thousands counted in estimation.
All with one common destination.
All made one mistake.
This is the price they pay.
One by one, two by two.
Rows and rows, all march to a wild beat.
Every one different. Consciouses the same.
Thought they had control.
Who's in control now?
Who watches them march guiltily?
They could have been saved.
Just needed to ask for help.
Just one person, anyone, to just be there.
But now, they march along.
Thousands counted in estimation.
All with one common destination.
One mistake they made.
This is the price they pay.

No comments: