Sunday, May 24, 2009

take a leap of faith

"pains of hunger won't go away, haven't gone away in years " permanent ink by attaboy.


I absolutely give up.
No matter what I do, I mess stuff up.
No more trying to please people.
It doesn't work anyways.


"It ain't nothing but a chicken wang."
haha, Justin Concepcion, you make me smile.


"You're getting better."
you mean at not touching people?
The fact that I have the urge to, but quickly withdraw? And then feel completely horrible about it afterwards? I guess if that's getting better, I'm heading in the right direction.


I had a horrible night.
Chris's depression didn't help very much.
John rubbing that girl on the car ride didn't either.
Aura getting annoyed with everyone, yup that definitely helped...
You looking so sad.
Hugo looking at me like he wanted me to help him.

I had the strongest urge to tell Chris that he could call me whenever he needed me.
But that didn't seem very appropriate to me.
He just looked, so sad.


I'm sorry Zane.



"you are stronger than you think"

I don't give up.
I just wish I'd stop meeting new people.
And just forget the old ones.

No comments: